Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 28, 2007


Nick Adams as The Rebel (nothing to do with today's post)

Stop at Office Depot after meeting to Xerox for Beth; then to pharmacy to pick up prescription for me. By Beth's place of employment to say "hi". Home and snack and check e-mail. Putzing around when I get call from Bobby Hoy regarding someone who has been claiming to be a legitimate stuntman. He asks me to check out the guy. E-mail Jack McElroy and Wally VanAllen. Call Rudy Robbins. Email from Boyd Magers regarding same thing. Then finally call Jerry Vance in Oklahoma. Problem is solved; so I call Bob Hoy and give him the scoop. Lunch with Western Channel. Down for nap with George's sound machine -rain - to get to sleep. Worked nicely. Up and feed girls. Sweep. Pack a box with the George pics we're saving and take it to shed. Back to office and work on Prologue for new book. Beth home and we eat. She watching recording of "Dancing with the Stars," then she's off to one of her meetings. I'll just watch some TV. Later ~