Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 04, 2007



Christmas is coming to our house soon

Home after meeting and check e-mail, then to car wash and get Ford washed. Home and work at computer. Drive to Palm Desert to pick up vacuum bags for Beth then on to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Home and make lunch and eat. Mail comes. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Sweep. Back to computer and work some more. Beth home and we eat; then drive to Indio for Alumni Meeting and she goes through tableware stuff with several girls. Drive home. She shower and I write here. Later ~