Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, November 30, 2007


My wife, Beth

RAIN ALL DAY - Home after meeting, snack and check e-mails; then over to Beth's place of employment and we do two trips to airport taking Geo and Van. My windshield wiper broke so take it to Tony on corner and he fixes it. Home and lunch with some TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Out to pick up food for tomorrow and gas up. Home again and work at computer. Beth home and we eat. then we watch recording of NCIS. to office and make Xerox copies for Bob and Eva. Later ~