Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 01, 2007


Beth at lunch today in George's kitchen

Bill Bizzell passed away today.
To Hall just for chores - see guys and have half a donut. Home, Beth behind me. Load up and take off for Glendale. 2 hours and we're there. She works on dining room and dishes; I pack books in living room and in side bedroom. Put trash in back bedroom. Real Estate lady by with comparables and contracts which we'll take home to show Bob & Eva this coming week. Lunch in kitchen with Beth. Back to work. More moving trash and packing. She in dining room wrapping dishes. Load up the rear end of Expedition. Take off for home at 2:30 - Tom Snow calls with news of Bill Bizzell's death. Home at 4:30 some rain in the pass, that's all. Home and unpack only a few things. To office and check e-mail. We eat and talk. Back to office. She has some work to do. I write here. Later ~