Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 06, 2007


George A. Rutter Trust Board Meeting (4th member also camera man)

Home after meeting and check e-mail. To Dr. Williams' office for post op check up. Hank and deposit for Beth. Home and read more on manuscript. Beth calls - I pick her up and drive her to Bermuda Dunes Airport where she picks up here employers' van. I on to Indio and stop to talk with Joel; then meet the monthly conservative round table for lunch. Home and work at computer; then to bi-annual sonogram. To Panda Express and pick up dinner and take it home. Beth home, followed by Bob and Eva. We eat then we have George A. Rutter Trust Board Meeting - it's still going on as I write here. Later ~