Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 11, 2007



The John and Mary Lane Family at ABC Party

Home after meeting and check e-mail plus snack. Work on computer for a while. Talk Beth. She set up appointment at bank. Run to our bank and deposit check; then on to Beth's place of employment to drop of something for window washer. Home and eat lunch with some TV. Bob and Eva pick me up and to CityBank to conduct business; then to BOA for more business. They leave and are off to Las Vegas for next two days. I home and check computer - work on Christmas list until I screw it up. Beth home and we eat. Call Bob and Eva and talk about day. Beth and I to office. Later ~