Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 08, 2007


The Cupboards Are Bare - Thanks to Eva and Beth

To Hall and do chores. Drive home. Stop for gas, then home and pack up; she behind me and does same. leave for Glendale at 7:30 (I drive - 1st time in a while because of eye surgery last week). Arrive and hardly get started when Bob and Eva arrive. Real Estate lady by and we list house. Second big deal today was getting George's Chrysler ready for the Salvation Army to pick up. They show up and take it away. Bob's and my first transaction as Trustees. Bob and I to George's bank and work out some problems that came up a week or so ago. Back to George's and eat. Then I work on cleaning out all drawers in middle bedroom. Beth and Eve get all dishes - china - glass ware packed up. Dining room is almost done - so is middle bedroom. Load up s bunch of stuff, and we all leave at 3:00 p.m. - RAIN on way home, and then SNOW in Beaumont and Banning when we drove through. Home and unpack a few boxes - most remains for Sue on Monday. Cook and eat; then Beth to shower while I write here. Later ~