Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 10, 2007


My friend, Eddie Hernandez at Party

Grocery shopping after meeting; by Office Depot, supplies and Christmas Stamps. Home and call Beth. Check e-mail and no snack. Work at computer for a while then TV and lunch. Meet Bob and Eva at BOA for some transactions. Home and work more on computer. Tom Gillman by and takes me to ABC Annual Christmas where Beth has been slaving all day over the stove. See friends and others. LOUD MUSIC! Home at 9:15 and bed before 10:30. Later ~