Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 13, 2007


Our friend, Tom Snow

Stop at Office Depot after meeting to buy stationary; on to post office and mail Christmas Cards. Home and check e-mail and snack on can of Christmas Popcorn. Flower delivery. Sean Keating over to check on Beth's computer; it needs new monitor. He gives me information and after he leaves, I down to Best Buy and buy one. Home and try to assemble the base to the monitor and have absolutely no luck. To a new restaurant and lunch with Harry; Tom; Big George; Norman; and David. Home and try connecting the monitor to the base again, then give up and down for nap. Up and feed girls. Try one more time and it fits (I haven't a clue what I did to get it to do that). Disassemble Beth's old monitor and set up new one. She now has a wide-screen like I have. Work on my computer and make a poster for Beth for Christmas and New Years marathon meetings. Beth home and after a few chores, we eat. I to office to do a couple of things. Later ~