Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 20, 2007


The Garner Ranch House

Home after meeting to check e-mail; then Bob and Eva here to pick me up and we to bank. Out to get paper notarized and back to bank. Close George accounts. Home; they leave. I to new Mexican place on El Paseo to meet guys for Thursday lunch. Place closed so we end up at Baker's Square. Tom Snow, David Bradshaw, Harry Baddelly, Norman Foster, Tom Gillman, and me. Stop on way home and pick up some Christmas yard decorations (deer). Home and down for nap. Up and feed girls. Talk Beth. Then i assemble and set up deer in front yard, connecting them to some electricity and hiding cords. Back to computer. Beth at hairdresser and home late. Call Lee Ellis; e-mail from Mark Rizzo regarding new book. Watch some O'Reilly Factor and Hannity and Colmes. Beth home and we eat. Both of us to office. Later ~