Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 19, 2007


Beth and Sherry Mesa (Should have put this up last night)

Home after meeting and check e-mail. Putz on computer; then down for nap. Up at 11:00 and fix lunch. Eat with Gene Autry on Western Channel. Open mail. Real Estate lady calls and talks about house clean up. Call Bob and Eva; then call he back. Call bank and make appointment Bob and me for tomorrow. To computer an work some on Dawn of Eagles. Feed girls. Dick Payne calls. UPS here with two more DVDs. More work on DoE. Then Beth home and we eat. Both of us to office and work. Later ~