Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 16, 2007


Jim and Marvin's Christmas set up

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up at 6:30 and shave. shower and dress. Check e-mail and and cook and eat. Beth home early as it was really cold. I vacuum house. She mops tile. Office and work on computer; she goes through more George's stuff. Lunch with Beth; then down for nap. Up and Beth had fed girls. We get ready then off to Eisenhower where Beth looks in on friend's daughter. On way and Beth calls friend about daughter. Then we on to Christmas Party at Jim's and Marvin's in Palm Springs. See Ray Jeffers and exchange e-mails and numbers. We eat and talk to old friends. Drive home and when we get there, turn on Christmas lights our neighbor from across the street put up for us today I'm getting too old to climb ladders). Later ~