Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 31, 2007


Many New Year's Ago ~

Overslept by an hour; still do everything on time. Home from meeting. Check e-mail and snack with girls (last of Christmas popcorn can). Start on new essay - work on it all morning. Stop for lunch and TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls; then back to work on essay - research on computer and my diaries. Start dinner and O'Reilly. Beth home and we eat. She will have to work for a while tomorrow. TV -tape of Johnny Carson's final show. I write here. We don't stay up to bring in the new year. At our age it's all been done before. HAPPY NEW YEAR!