Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 29, 2007


Our House at Christmas

Home after meeting and check e-mail. Beth to Edie's. I vacuum tile; then out and take down Christmas lights. Beth home and she puts the lights away. We have lunch. Ron wade and his son by with Beth's enchilada dish. After lunch I down for nap. She mops tiles. Up and feed girls. Go through Christmas cards for George that were forwarded by realtor. Beth sends info on George to those people while I e-mail cousin Mary Jo. Both of us to office. I call brother Bob to set up meeting on New Year's Day. Now we plan on watching the Patriots-Giants game, have some dinner, then hit the hay. ~