Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 24, 2007


Today is Beth's and my 14th engagement anniversary. That's when I asked her to marry me; on that Christmas Eve those oh so many years ago.

Stop by market and buy a chicken on way home from meeting. Home and message from brother, Bob. Check e-mail then meet Bob and Eva at bank to sign some things regarding George's estate. Home and work at computer. Several UPS deliveries so call Beth and she by to pick hers up. Mine was a DVD - No Country for old Men. Stop for lunch and watch Miracle at Sage Creek on the Western Channel. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail; Beth home early. Turn on KCET Christmas Eve six hour special from Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. Beth calls my sister, Sharon in Orange County. I fix dinner - chips and salsa. Still watching KCET special. We plan on going to bed early; but who knows. Oh ... I hear distant sleigh bells - now little reindeer hooves on the roof. The girls are barking at a black boot that's dangling down from our chimney. Merry Christmas! Later ~