Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 25, 2007


Merry Christmas! From the Lodge Family.

To meeting together - something we seldom get to do. Home afterward and read paper; she tries on down vest she got for Christmas and it fits. She makes enchiladas for us and Ron Wade's family. I to office for a while; she joins me after cooking. Then I to kitchen to fix lunch (the enchiladas she made. Ron Wade and his son by to pick up their enchiladas. After they leave I down for nap. Up and Beth feeds girls. We watch DVD of No Country for Old Men. Disappointing - no ending, only character studies. reviews say it's great. Well, it may be, right up to the point it where ends abruptly with many questions left to answer. I watch the Iverson's Ranch DVD Bill Sasser sent. Both of us to office. No dinner; just snacks. Later ~