Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 30, 2007


Bethie and Me ~

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up 6:15; shower and dress. breakfast with Sunday paper; trim beard. Beth home and we talk. I watch some TV - she dusts. Sister Sharon calls and we meet them at Mimi's for brunch. Home after and Beth starts making enchiladas for her employers. I nap quick - 20 minutes or so. Leave message for Dave Cass, and talk to brother, Bob. Beth and I drop off enchiladas to her employers and are invited to their daughter's annual pizza party. We home and get ready, then back to their place and follow them to daughter's home. Nice pizza; nice company. Home and we hit the sack. Later ~