Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 03, 2008


With Joel Peters

Home after meeting and check e-mail. To bank and deposit and cash checks. Home for a few minutes then off to Sam's Club for Hall shopping. Home and putz on computer - send attachment of essay to C&I. Off to Indio - stoop and talk to Joel for a few minutes. On to monthly lunch with Conservative Roundtable Group. Home and feed girls; then down for quick nap. Beth calls; sleep; Ron next door calls. I up and meet him at fence. Back to computer. Beth calls, then she's home with enchiladas and tamales. We eat and talk after. Office and e-mail brother Bob. Later ~