Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 06, 2008


Peggy Castle and John Russell of TVs Lawman

Sleep in day. She up at 4:30 and off to Hall. I sleep until 6:00 then up, shower and dress. Muffin and bacon with Sunday paper. Beth home then we drive to Edie's to drop off mittens; then we head for ABC Alumni Breakfast. Eat with Bill White. After to Smart and Final for her, then KOHL's for shirts for me. Home. I vacuum tile. She mops. I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Computer for a while; then we to Wal-mart looking for Wrangler jeans (no luck). By different KOHL's and three more shirts for me plus slippers for her. Home. Dinner while we watch Republican debate on Fox. Both to office. Later ~