Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, January 09, 2008


Dinner at Murph's with Alisa and friends

Switch cars after meeting and I take her's in for lube and oil change; find it needs 30,000 mi check. Home and check e-mail. Work on finding Dundee and Culhane photos and have no luck. My cover picture for new book just isn't up to par. E-mails back and forth between Jerry Schnieder and me. Beth by and take me to pick up her car. Home and have lunch with Gene Autry on Western Channel. Down for nap. Up and feed girls, Call Mark Rizzo and talk book. Call Steve the coin guy and make arrangements for Sunday. Put Beth's car out front so she can put Ford into garage. Waiting for Beth as we're going out to meet my high school friend, Alisa, and some others for dinner at Murph's Gaslight, by the Bermuda Dunes Airport. Nice dinner with Alisa, her husband, and another couple. Home and we to bed. Later ~