Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 10, 2008


This is a copy of the Original Picture I'm searching for

Home after meeting and check e-mail. Finish last night's blog with a photo. To bank and deposit; on to credit union and make withdrawal. Home and work on cover pic search. Off to City Wok for lunch with Harry, Tom S., Tom G., Norman and David. Home after, check mail then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Work at computer on pic search. Talk Beth; then call Mark on cover pic. Back to search. Beth home and we eat. I to office while she showers. She to office. We will hit the hay soon. Later ~