Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 12, 2008


Maybe it was something I ate

Up and down all night still sick. Better by morning. Beth up and to Hall. I up, shower and dress. Soup for breakfast. Some pills. Computer and look at what Mark sent me yesterday. Beth home and we talk. Putz around for a while, still not up to par. Down for nap before noon, then up in time to feed girls at 3:00. Drink water and feel a little better. Beth to El Paseo shopping. Harry calls about my health. Little football. Office and work at computer. Beth home and we eat (I noodles and crackers). Both of us to office and putz. Bed early. Later ~