Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, January 16, 2008


I took this photo of Gene Autry at Melody Ranch in 1955

Beth felt well enough to go to meeting and work today. Robin's birthday celebrated. Follow Beth to her place of employment and follow her to Bermuda Dunes airport where she drops the Tracker. Drop her back at work. Home; get ready, then off to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Home and office. Beth by to pick up a UPS package - say "Hi" ~ Lunch with Gene Autry on the Western Channel. Mail, then down for nap. Up and feed girls. E-mail from Makky Taylor, songwriter, artist, asking if my friend Tom Snow was a Tom Snow he might have known. Call to Tom proves he's not the guy. Talk Mark Rizzo; make Skin Dr. appointment for Friday. Work on computer. Sweep tile. Beth home after a full day. Dinner - she soup. She to shower and bed. I write here and will putz a little longer then join her. Later ~