Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 15, 2008


My wife Beth

Beth to dentist and leaves before meeting. I home after meeting to check e-mail. Off to bank at 9:00 - then on to college of the desert for meeting with Mark Rizzo on the book and cover. On to Downey Savings and open an IRA for me. To Southwest Thrift Shop and drop stuff, and on to jewelry store to get battery for Beth's watch and show the guy a watch George left me to find out value. Back home - call her. Make lunch; call Tom Snow; the watch an old PRC Lash La Rue Western while eating. Brother Bob and Realtor call separately - we're lowering price. Faxes received and sent back signed. Down for nap. Up and message from Mark; call him. Beth home sick (which is unheard of, so she must be real sick). I back to her place of employment and pick up her co-worker then take her home. I drive home. Beth sicker than a dog - like I was last week. Could it be the same thing I had? She thinks it was some chicken she had for lunch. Make dinner and eat (oatmeal) and watch Bat Masterson. Check on Beth; back to office. Her brother Bruce calls ans she is able to talk to him so all is not lost. Later ~