Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 20, 2008


My Sister Shannon

Sleep in day for me. Beth up and to Hall. I up 6:30 - shower and dress; then eat with paper. Trim beard; Beth home. She's having a Maad Dog Daze meeting here so she prepares. I work at computer while she dusts. Lunch together. I down for nap. Her co-workers arrive. I up and feed girls in office. Watch first playoff game while working at computer. Call Shannon (my sister)and we talk. Beth's meeting over. I fix dinner while she calls and talks to Shannon, Eat and watch second game. Game over and office - get ready for bed. Later ~