Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, January 23, 2008


Beth and Dori

Home from meeting stop by bank and deposit then on home and check e-mail. Work on computer in a.m. with snack. Off to Indio to take wall hanging to Joel, then Joel and I lunch at Mexican place nearby. Call from Beth on way home; also stop my gun shop to check out single-action models but not available just then. Home and down for nap. Up and feed girls. Computer for a while. Talk to Mark re book. Beth home and picks me up and we to Dori's for pizza and talk. Home at 8:00 and bed before 9:00. Later ~