Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 21, 2008


Nickel-Plated SAA

Drive Ryder to 1000 Palms and work after meeting. See Kim Hardee. Home and check e-mail with snack. Work at computer until 10, then off to 10:30 appointment for sonogram and cat scan. Home and fix lunch and watch beginning of a Lone Star John Wayne titled, Blue Steel. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Call vet and make appointment for Misty for tomorrow afternoon (she is having ear trouble). Work at computer. Check on SSA reproductions. Beth home and we eat. Mark Rizzo calls and I send him a photo that somehow disappeared. Beth will be here in office soon. Later ~