Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, January 25, 2008


Dick Jones between takes

To Hall and do chores. See the group, then off to dental appointment. Teeth cleaned and yearly check up - A-OK. Home and to bank and make a deposit. Home and work on computer. Take Misty to vet for follow up ear cleaning. Home. To Palm Desert and purchase my birthday present. Mark Rizzo calls - almost finished with editing and cover. Home and lunch and read. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. More work on computer. Beth will be late because of hair appointment. Wait. She home and we eat. Immediately get ready for bed. Later ~