Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 27, 2008


My birth father, John Livers, who passed away yesterday

RAIN - Sleep in day. Beth up early and to Hall. I up 6:00 and shower, dress and eat while reading paper. Work at computer. Trim beard. Beth home. She work in office while I watch DVD of "There Will Be Blood." Snack for lunch then I down for nap. Up and find that she fed girls. PM in office, Call James in Florida. Beth talks Shannon about John's death; and we call my sister, Linda, later on. We'll probably go to bed early. Later ~