Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 02, 2008


Tom Snow and his 2nd wife

Celebrated my 26th birthday at meeting. Mary will meet us at ABC breakfast tomorrow. Grocery shopping after; then to Office Depot for Beth. Home and check e-mail. Vacuum tile. Beth home and she mops. She feels lousy. I have lunch and we talk (she no eat). She lays down for a while (still bad stomach and other aches and pains). I work in office. Get her up at 1:00 so she can go to nail appointment. I down for my nap. Up and feed girls. To office and read e-mail. Tom Snow sent photo of him and second wife. Beth home. She to office to catch up on work. I to Exxon on corner to show uncle George's pictures of Haifa, Israel to Fadi who is was born there. Home and join Beth in office. I predict we'll have dinner and watch Lost (finally). Later ~