Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 01, 2008


Russell Hayden

Straight to College of the Desert after meeting to work with Mark. He finishes up back cover and gives that to me along with the updated final of the whole manuscript. Home, check e-mail, then to car wash with her car. Home and get Sam's list and on to her place of employment and change cars. On to Sam's Club and shop for Hall. To Staples and get ink cartridges for Fax Machine then home. Sally left some of Beth's catering stuff and I put it away. Lunch is an apple while I work at computer. Send back cover to Jerry. Tina Hidleston by and pick up package for her daughter. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Mail. Back to computer and work on manuscript adjustments. Talk Mark about back cover and manuscript. Beth should be home soon. We might watch the "LOST" return show which we recorded last night, but I can't count on it. Later ~