Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 31, 2008


That's Mary - top row in middle

After meeting, my wardrobe lady from "The Honkers," Mary, approached me and asked if I remembered her. Of course I did. We talked for a while and I introduced her to Beth and gave her my card. Home and check e-mail. To car wash with Expedition; then home. To pick up luggage for Beth's employers and deliver it to their home. See beth. Home. Off to lunch at Chinese place with Tom Snow. Home and down for nap. Up and feed girls. Work at computer, going over manuscript. Two photos missing so send them to Mark. Beth home and we eat and talk. We to office; then she showers. Later ~