Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 06, 2008


Clayton Moore as The Lone Ranger

Today is my 65th Birthday. After meeting, I meet Beth at Sherry's hair salon for a birthday kiss and hug. Call Mark. Home and check e-mail. Immediately dive into proofing manuscript. To bank and make deposits for her. Home and back to proofing. Stop for lunch and a DVD Lone Ranger show, first two episodes. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Talk Beth. Back to proofing until I reach a screwup I can't fix until I can talk to Mark. Sweep; then use brass polish on my phony bullets for gunbelt - they shined up real nice. Back to office and puter. Call in for birthday pizza; Beth will pick it up on way home. Beth here with pizza and we eat and celebrate. Both of us to office. I putz around and write here. Beth will shower, as usual; then drive back to her place of employment where she's staying presently, while her employers are out of town. Later ~