Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 04, 2008



Mark Rizzo

Take pictures with Mary after meeting. Call Mark then over to college. Spend 45-min with him on book. He gives me an early birthday present of four DVD boxes of Westerns. Home and check e-mail. Beth calls. Make her lunch, then to bank, then on to her place of employment to take her lunch. Sit with her while she eats; then home. Make lunch for myself; then watch Cisco Kid and Roy Rogers Show from new DVDs. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Start into final read-through of manuscript. Beth home and we eat. She works in office and I continue working (reading). She leaves for her place of employment where she's spending the night with the animals. I write here. Later ~