Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 07, 2008


Mark Rizzo works editing content for my manuscript

To college after meeting to meet with Mark - we're getting closer. On to home and check e-mail. More proofing. Call from real estate lady and need to drop price on George's house. Call Beth and Bobby and agree. Bobby calls her back. I off to Indio for monthly Conservative Round Table lunch. Stop by and see Joel Peters. At lunch we mostly talk about Romney pulling out today and other options. Drive home. Feed girls; then down for nap later than usual. Up and do some chores - new jeans came and I pull off tags. Cologne came by UPS. Talk Mark. We have a page count problem - I should to use the word, "issue" I suppose. Keep on proofing. Beth home and we eat. Rub her sore neck with Ben-gay. She showers. In a while she'll be off to her place of employment where she's staying for a few days while her employers' are out of town. Later ~