Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 15, 2008

Thursday: February 14, 2008


With Neil Summers at Lone Pine

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Beth and I talk with Steve Grippi after meeting on solar energy. I call Mark, then home to get old disc version of manuscript. To college and meet with Mark. Maybe problems - call Jerry - problems are less than we thought. Mark makes new .pdf which I stop at post office and mail to Jerry. To Harry and Annie's to work with them on their new TV system - which I really don't know much about. Home; fix lunch and work at computer while copying a movie from tape to DVD. No nap. Work proofing manuscript the rest of the afternoon. Call brother Bob. We'll meet Sunday. Finish proofing. Beth home and we eat. Both to office and work. She showers, then she off to employer's where she's spending the night taking care of the animals. Later ~