Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 16, 2008


Many, many years ago when I was younger

Grocery Shopping after meeting - see Sue at market. Home and put stuff away. Check e-mail while snacking on pretzels. Watch an old Bob Steel PRC Billy the Kid movie from DVD Mark gave me. Back to computer. Lunch. Beth home. Mail; then I down for nap. She cancels her nail appointment because of her cold. I up from nap and feed girls. To office and we search for info on George's neice, Sharon. Find some info and call Eva and tell her. Beth over to her place of employment to run and feed dog. I stay here and search for people on computer. She'll be back for dinner; we might watch recording of "Lost" on TV; then she's off to her place of employment for the night. Later ~