Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 15, 2008


"Joe" - one of the animals Beth is caring for

Home after meeting and check e-mail. Putz around on computer; then off to Sam's Club after bug-spray guy here. Home after shopping. Cook and eat lunch while watching a Roy Rogers Show segment on DVD. Talk Beth. Mail. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Beth calls: wants me to take Susan home. To pick up Susan and take her home. I back home. Beth picks me up and we to bank to open an account. Stop for Mexican dinner on way home. Home and both to office. Now, she'll shower; then pack up and go to her place of employment where she's spending the night with the animals while her employers are out of town. Later ~