Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 18, 2008


Roy and Dale

Straight home after meeting and check e-mail. Mick here doing pool. Work at computer for a while; then watch "Cowboy," with Glenn Ford and Jack Lemmon while eating lunch. Talk Beth. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Spend afternoon at computer - e-mail back and forth with Burt Dubrow re: locations used on Roy Rogers Show. Call and talk to Ed Mohler. Beth home and we eat. She still not feeling that good, so we to office; then she shower and bed. I'll follow shortly. Later ~