Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 17, 2008


Our old view

Sleep in day. Up to call Beth, but she beats me to it. Back bed, then up 5:45. Strip bed. Shower and dress. Breakfast and paper. Trim beard then vacuum tile. Beth home from Hall. Her cold is still pretty bad. I mop house while she dusts. She makes bed. She to work and runs dog. I make up Mexican chip dip stuff. Beth home. Bob and Eva here with dip plate. We eat and discuss George's Trust. They leave, then Beth does my pill boxes. We both down for nap. She up and off to feed her boss' dog. I up and check e-mails, etc. She'll be back shortly and we'll have dinner. Then she'll head back to her place of employment to spend the night with the animals. Later ~

Labels: