Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 22, 2008


Beth's bandage - after her sugery

RAIN - Beth got through the night all right. We to Hall and do chores before meeting - she leaves 15 minutes before I do then I meet her at airport (she took van for employers). Take her to work. I home and check e-mail; hi Robert our gardener; then back to pick up Beth and take her to Eisenhower (Dolores Hope Building) for same-day surgery, We arrive at 10:00. By 11:00 they take her in to get her ready. Quarter to 12:00 I'm allowed in to visit with her. Around 1:15 Beth sends me down for lunch (she can't eat). I meet carol Davis in lunch room and we chat. Back up to prep room and she's still waiting. Almost everyone else has gone. They finally take her and I to waiting room. Short procedure; she's out before you knew it. Take her home. She checks Surveillance and finds her employers not there yet; calls Susan. Drive her over to her place of employment so she can run dog in wind. I call Mark and decide we'll wait until Jerry gets the cover .pdf to us before we'll upload. I drive Susan home. When I get home I put away her car. In and talk Beth. We take very short nap. Eva called and someone's interested in George's house and Hermine will write up offer and fax it. Beth and I down for quick nap. Ross calls. We up and I take photo of Beth bandage so we can re-dress the same way. She showers then we re-bandage wound. I set up for dinner and we eat light. She to bed and TV; I write here. I may try Ross tonight. Then I'll hit the sack. Later ~