Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 25, 2008


Pamela Duncan and Jimmy "Shamrock" Ellison


Stop at market and Office Depot on way home from meeting then on to College of the Desert to meet with Mark and get CD of final .PDF of book. Home; and find Jerry has sent final wrap-around cover, spine, and back cover for up-loading. Talk Beth. Begin up-loading process with frequent calls to Jerry as I go step by step. Turns out it was as easy as Jerry said it would be. I'm uploaded - And ... Action! is about to become a book. Hermine calls then faxes papers on counter offer for George's house which I sign and send back. I make lunch and watch a Roy Rogers Show segment while eating. That was followed by Trigger, Jr. on the Western channel, but I have other things to do. Beth home and showers; we change bandage dressing after and she heads back to work. Finish up at computer. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Check and open mail. talk brother Bob and buyer has made counter offer and we decide to make a final counter. he calls Hermine. I to office and work. Bob calls: Hermine says "it's a deal." Papers will be drawn up and we should have something solid this evening. Waiting for Beth to tell her news. She calls, then picks me up and we to P.J. Chang's for a farewell to Chad dinner. Chad is leaving the employ of Beth's employer. We home and get ready for bed. Trash out. Later ~