Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 24, 2008


My Friend Always - Frank Q. Dobbs - Rest in Peace

Sleep in day (well, almost). Beth up and I help her change her bandage; she off to Hall. Back to bed and up for good at 6:00. Shower and dress; breakfast and paper; trim beard; start to vacuum. Beth home. I continue and finish vacuuming. Beth mops tiles; then dusts. We down to early lunch and talk at table. E-mail Tom Snow. Down for nap at noon. She works in office. I up and feed girls around 2:30. To office and work at computer. Call from my sister, Shannon - bring each other up to date. Beth to Hall annual meeting and election. I stay here on computer. She'll come home and we'll have dinner. Another shower and bandage change, then it'll be early to bed one more time. Later ~