Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 27, 2008


Filming the Shootout on Kenny Rogers' Rio Diablo - 1992

William Buckley, Jr. died. His brother used to run a scenic backing business at Goldwyn Studios when I worked there and looked remarkably like his famous brother.
Drop off letter at post office for Beth after meeting, Home and check e-mail. Beth calls then I drive over to her place of employment and we to airport to pick up van and bring it back. Home and decide to have an early lunch. Eat while watching another Roy Rogers Show episode on DVD while eating. Beth home for shower and bandage dressing change. She back to work. I get e-mail advising me someone is interested in a script and to expect another person to to contact me about where to send it. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Work on computer and write some e-mails. Wait for Beth. She home and we eat. Bob and Eva over and we sign escrow papers while talking to Hermine (realtor) over phone. Fax papers to Hermine. They leave. Beth will be home soon then it's another shower and bandage dressing change for her; and finally bed for all. Later ~