Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, March 04, 2008


Randolph Scott - One of the Good Guys

Straight home after meeting and check e-mail and "hi" to girls. To Luci Curci for blood draw at 9:45 - out of there at 10:55 (pays to have an appointment, which I did). Home and get e-mail from producer; then fill out release and send release by fax; the script as a .pdf e-mail. (TBH!) Bob and Eva by to pick up a death certificate for George's niece and other some info. I make some lunch and watch a little Hangman's Knot, with Randolph Scott. Beth calls - she's left her appointment book at doctor's office. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Off to Eisenhower and pick up Beth's book. Take some film to Long's Drug Store and drop it off for Beth. Home and work at computer. Waiting for Beth. She home. We eat and talk. Both to office and work on seperate projects. Later ~