Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 01, 2008


Annual Greek Festival

It's Saturday, so: Grocery shopping after meeting; then home and put it all away. Beth is at Edie's this morning then she will play catch up at her regular place of employment. I to office and check e-mail. Vacuum all tile then mop it. Lunch while I read the paper. Open the mail. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Spend rest of the afternoon at computer figuring out what project I should dive in to now that And ... Action! (behind the scenes) is nearly done. Beth calls, and when she gets home, we take off for the annual Greek Festival held at the Greek Church in Palm Desert. Great Greek food; big crowd; and a lotta' music and dancing. We home and both to office to catch up on things. Watch recording of last "Lost." Later ~