Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 29, 2008


FINALLY - my gun-belt and holster arrived today, after many weeks of waiting. Now my 65th birthday present from Beth is complete.
Home from meeting and check e-mail and send a few myself. Send some queries; plus a thank you to an editor I know. Take off at 9:45 for Sam's to do Hall shopping. See Nader, the guy who runs the Exxon station on the corner. Home and send some e-mails; then meet Tom Snow and Harry Baddely at Baker's Square for lunch - George Widman joins us later. Home and gun-belt arrived. Insert dummy bullets in cartridge loops. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. To office and work at computer. Beth will be late tonight as she has an hair appointment. Beth home and we eat late. To office and work for a very short time. Later ~