Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 02, 2008


James Jenkins with Bobby Diamond

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up at 5:45 - shower and dress. No paper, so read Cowboys & Indians with breakfast. Beth home, then we off to her place of employment and take car to drop off at airport for her employers. On to ABC Recovery Center for monthly alumni breakfast, Sit with Bill White, Sunny - his wife, and Joel Peters. Joel gives me a sculpture of two cowboys camping. Drive home. Beth works in office while I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Beth off to Maad Dog Daze meeting and I read through what I've written on The Suicide Boys - one of my unfinished novels. Talk to James Jenkins in Florida. Send some e-mails. Waiting for Beth. Beth home and we eat. After dinner both of us to office for a while. Later ~