Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 03, 2008



Festival of the West coming up in a week

Stop by Office Depot on way home to have a couple of things sealed in plastic; plus I bought some paper. Home and unload. Check e-mail; then over to Beth's place of employment and accompany her to the Bermuda Dunes Airport to pick up the car we dropped off yesterday as her employers have changed their plans. Stop at bank on way home for check cashing and deposits. Home and put paper away in cupboard in garage. To office. Beth calls and wants me to speak to someone at Citi Bank about acquiring an EIN number for Maad Dog daze account. I'll do that after nap. Fix lunch and eat while watching Hallelujah Trail on the Western Channel. Call Beth, then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Call guy at Citi Bank and he walks me though the steps finding the form I need online. Fill out form and get EIN for Beth (an hour later). Doing some more work on The Suicide Boys while I'm waiting for Beth. Beth finally home and we eat. Both to office and work. I'm trying to enlarge my website. Later ~