Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, March 07, 2008


Speaking in Thousand Oaks

Exchange cars with Beth. Home after meeting without having to stop anywhere. Check e-mail and do a couple of other things before I take girls to the groomer. Droop them and return. Start proofing the new book sample. Talk Beth; talk brother Bob. We filled out something wrong on the escrow papers which needs to be corrected. Fix a sandwich and watch some of "The Scalphunters" on the Western channel, followed by the opening of "The Tall T" - Pick up girls and bring them home. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. i guy from the Indian Wells Rotary calls - Darlene Cassella suggested me to him as a speaker. We set date for me to speak on June 2nd. Work at computer. Beth calls and we talk. Waiting for Beth and continue proofing. ~